Sunday, August 22, 2010

OH Event Cincinnati August 2010

Just returned from my first Obesity Help event in Cincinnati Ohio this weekend and all I can say is WOW! I met some of the most passionate individuals in the bariatric community. The weekend was full of dynamic speakers, amazing weight loss stories and new friendships.
I was surrounded by those near and dear to my heart and many faces in the bariatric world who make a difference in our lives. Words can not describe my love and gratitude for Vince (my hubby), Yvonne (Bariatric Girl) and Nessa (Flourish) for the love and support I was given over the weekend. Thank you all XOXOXO!!
Here are a few pictures to share~


Nessa & Mom (Flourish)

Yvonne (Bariatric Girl)

Dr. Robert Davis, Big Medicine


Chef Dave

Dr. Garth Davis, Big Medicine


Yvonne describing her weight loss!


Me and Vinny hanging out..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you my love. I'm so glad I finally got to put my arms around you little self!