Monday, March 26, 2012

Words of Encouragement from a fellow WLS friend!

As a life coach in the field of bariatrics, I am blessed with the opportunity to meet so many of my fellow WLS friends in our community.  Today I am giving you words of encouragement from one of my clients who started recognizing struggles early on in her journey and reached out to me around her two year post-op mark. 

She has made huge strides and I'm so excited to see how much she has accomplished over these past few months.
With her permission I am sharing her latest epiphany! 

These few words truly made my heart smile!!

Enjoy!


I'm finally accepting my post-op "differences" about my anatomy and lifestyle ... more importantly, I'm accepting them as a blessing and a choice, NOT deprivation.

I've come a long way baby! Best advice for your clients ... don't give up. Keep pursuing, keep fighting for this. ~Jan  Ohio


**Remember You deserve to live a Happy Healthy Life!**


No comments: