Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One of my favorite resources in the bariatric community..

As a weight loss surgery patient I am a fanatic about support and using every resource available to me. One of those resources has always been Obesity Help where I have been a member since 2006. OH gives us a place to go for support on all levels. You can choose to reach out to other WLS friends through the main forum /state forums and even local support groups that have been set up by Obesity Help support group leaders like me.

Another level of support they offer is the OH Magazine which is published 6 times a year and includes a wealth of information. In the magazine you will find personal weight loss journeys from your fellow WLS friends, WOW moments, before & after pictures, articles from professionals who support all of us in the bariatric community, information on bariatric friendly products/fitness/recipes and one of my favorites the OH event information.

Look on the right side of the blog for the offer and discount code for a 1-year subscription.

I encourage all of you no matter where you are in your journey to take a moment and check out this resource which is a wealth of information and support for you.